IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,622
Cricbuzz ropes in Zaheer Khan as IPL analyst

Leading Cricbuzz’s line-up of cricket experts is former India fast bowler Zaheer Khan. “IPL has been an integral part of my life for the last 10 years and being on the other side talking about cricket and the players I’ve been associated with, is going to be exciting. I am looking forward to this association with Cricbuzz and excited with the plan to make the show informative and entertaining,” Zaheer said.

Cricbuzz ropes in Zaheer Khan as IPL analyst - Times of India

IMG_20180402_140052.png

KKR updated Squad for IPL 2018.
Dinesh Karthik (c) Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Vinay Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Piyush Chawla, Cameron Delport, Mitchell Johnson, Shubman Gill, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Ishank Jaggi, Nitish Rana, Apoorv Wankhede, Rinku Singh, Shivam Mavi, Javon Searles and Tom Curran
Still Not Official Bro...
It's already updated in KKR Official Site
With all due respect, I dont think KKR can reach the Top 4 with this team. But Cricket or any sport for that matter is unpredictable at times. Specially T20. I can only wish them luck. For me the Top 4 is going to be 1. CSK 2. MI 3. KXIP 4. RCB in random order. I would have had SRH in place of KXIP had Warner was not banned but now KXIP looks almost on par with the other top teams :) I hope the best one wins and we get to witness some cracker of a tournament with exciting cricket with some entertainment ofcourse!!!

Back
Top Bottom