IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,622
Hotstar unveils subscription pack for IPL, live sports

Hotstar has come up with a pleasant announcement for sports lovers with new annual sports subscription package. With an annual of Rs 299, subscribers can track all live sports including the matches of IPL.

The all-sports plan from Hotstar has been announced before the IPL begins in a bid to help the platform garner more subscribers. Moreover, the subscription will provide access to the entire sports portfolio of Star India.

Hotstar unveils subscription pack for IPL, live sports

Star India on boards as many as 80 brands for VIVO IPL 2018 season

With addition of 12 more top brands to its rooster, Star India has brought on-board as many as 80 brands for VIVO IPL 2018.

The latest addition in the roster of brands on board for VIVO IPL 2018 on the Star Network includes Vodafone, Amazon, Pepsi Co , Mondelez India, Samsung, Nivea, MRF, Honda Motors and Scooters, Policybazaar.com, Swiggy, Shaadi.com and Madhura Garments.

Star India on boards as many as 80 brands for VIVO IPL 2018 season

I want Extraa Innings T20 also, without this IPL is not complete. If they get in any other people instead of the existing Hosts of IPL, i will not watch the pre match shows, I will directly watch only the match.

I want the IPL hosts to continue this year too.

Samir Kochhar
Gaurav Kapoor
Shibani Dandekar
Archana Vijaya
Rochelle Rao

I also want the IPL set which was there since last 10 years to be the same.
Not possible in Star Sports since Gaurav Kapoor already set to host for Cricbuzz. Others too wont be part of Star for sure. May be they might be seen with some other sports programs covering IPL.

Back
Top Bottom