Discussion IPL 17 (2024) | Winner - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh_1733
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,438
  • Views Views: Views 197,228

Which team will lift the IPL 2024 trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OyXhhN5.png

Last edited:
TBH, I don't think MI could have expected this much backlash. Let them know what they have done!

If ,as per some rumors mentioned by @U999X0D bro above, this is going to be Rohit's last IPL then there was no need for this sudden change. They should have let him have a farewell season. Even the fans would have welcomed that.

Their was no need for captaincy change in MI at the moment as Rohit is still an outstanding leader!

After all, let them enter transition, but why Hardik Pandya? The one who said "MI buys best players" few months back. Why can't Bumrah or Surya be the captain? We do even had Tilak Varma.

Honestly, I don't like the attitude of Hardik. He acts like he is the one controlling everything everytime.

Now, even having a feeling that this is going to be the last IPL for Rohit Sharma.

MI could have easily given Rohit one more year & informed fans about the captaincy change from 2025, it would have been a good farewell to one of the best captain India has ever seen.
There is news that three players will retire at the end of this IPL. Dhoni, Kartik, Rohit, Ishant. Maybe Dhawan as well.

Gaikwad, Rahane and Dube. Paving the way for next generation of talents.
Areee what's the tweet? What are you replying? Rahane won't be captain. Rahane was brought in because Rayudu was retiring and Robbie, Raina retired. Ben Stokes was injury prone. Gaikwad will be captain. I hope Arshin Kulkarni goes to CSK this season.

Back
Top Bottom