Discussion IPL 17 (2024) | Winner - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh_1733
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,438
  • Views Views: Views 197,228

Which team will lift the IPL 2024 trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their was no need for captaincy change in MI at the moment as Rohit is still an outstanding leader!

After all, let them enter transition, but why Hardik Pandya? The one who said "MI buys best players" few months back. Why can't Bumrah or Surya be the captain? We do even had Tilak Varma.

Honestly, I don't like the attitude of Hardik. He acts like he is the one controlling everything everytime.

Now, even having a feeling that this is going to be the last IPL for Rohit Sharma.

MI could have easily given Rohit one more year & informed fans about the captaincy change from 2025, it would have been a good farewell to one of the best captain India has ever seen.

C3x18Ox.jpg

Their was no need for captaincy change in MI at the moment as Rohit is still an outstanding leader!

After all, let them enter transition, but why Hardik Pandya? The one who said "MI buys best players" few months back. Why can't Bumrah or Surya be the captain? We do even had Tilak Varma.

Honestly, I don't like the attitude of Hardik. He acts like he is the one controlling everything everytime.

Now, even having a feeling that this is going to be the last IPL for Rohit Sharma.

MI could have easily given Rohit one more year & informed fans about the captaincy change from 2025, it would have been a good farewell to one of the best captain India has ever seen.
Hardik is playing for India since 8 years. But I didn't see any delivery from him. Most of the time he was unfit or getting injured. Don't know why MI traded him. They already have great players like Surya, Bumrah and even youngstars Ishan, Tilak. I feel that they are not happy with this decision taken by MI.

Back
Top Bottom