• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views: Views 319,193

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
90TGhJE.jpg

Feeling jealous of who didn't watch finals last night. Now you've something to look forward to tonight. I don't wanna watch anything else. I need some more cricket. Will try watching Bhediya or something. ☹️

Feeling jealous of who didn't watch finals last night. Now you've something to look forward to tonight. I don't wanna watch anything else. I need some more cricket. Will try watching Bhediya or something. ☹️
You can watch vitality blast instead

Shubman Gill ended the IPL with 890 runs, the 2nd highest run getter for GT was Saha with 371 runs.

This difference of 519 runs between the top scorer & next best in a team in a season is the highest ever in IPL history. Previous best was 405 between Buttler & Samson last IPL.

Stephen Fleming becomes the first coach to win 5 IPL titles.

He used to come in each & every post match interview when CSK was going through a tough time in IPL 2022, talking about positives, what went wrong & making it better in each game for this year.

The special one of CSK.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock