Ambati Rayadu "A Champion Player"

GYewo7H.jpg

3 IPL Title's for MI.
3 IPL Title's for CSK.

NXpcIgt.jpg

Enough with these mangoes please. IPL is over. Next season we eat melons. 🍉😋
TdGPtqu.jpg

Thank You All.

For Corporating with each others through the tournament. First time seeing IPL thread running very nicely. Heating arguments taken others lightly and positively. No Fights, No Abusing Words and No Personal attack.

Meet you Next IPL.
Vadi Bhai chose violence today after his favourite team won. 😜

Vadi Bhai chose violence today after his favourite team won. 😜
Its Routine for Some Die hard Fans.

I give my example I am big fan of KKR until GG & SRK. IPL 2012 Final between 2012 nearly 80% of my friends supporting CSK & 20% supporting KKR.

Final match over around 11.15 pm to 11.30 pm, Believe me I literally broke every CSK doors that time. They closed their doors after CSK lost the final, They know "Kumar Aaj Aag Laga Dega, Darwaza Band Karo". :blush2: What a Childish mentality that time yaar.

Its Routine for Some Die hard Fans.

I give my example I am big fan of KKR until GG & SRK. IPL 2012 Final between 2012 nearly 80% of my friends supporting CSK & 20% supporting KKR.

Final match over around 11.15 pm to 11.30 pm, Believe me I literally broke every CSK doors that time. They closed their doors after CSK lost the final, They know "Kumar Aaj Aag Laga Dega, Darwaza Band Karo". :blush2: What a Childish mentality that time yaar.
Haha, this reminds my Twitter timeline and Kik group going berserk during 2014 semi finals. I said something. Than this happened. To be fair my father said it. I forwarded it. 🤣
That was a bizzare World Cup. A friend who I met on YA! predicted the exact outcome of the finals. And I was just shocked.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock