• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 217,358

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the both teams TeamLucknow or TeamAhmadabad did not go for Warner, he can be good choice of captain too..and better than current appointed captains among two teams.

Last edited:
The IPL Player Registration closed on January 20th 2022. Total of 1,214 players (896 Indian and 318 overseas players) have signed up to be part of the IPL 2022 Player Auction.The two-day Mega Auction will see 10 Teams bidding for some of the finest talents in world cricket.The players list incorporates 270 capped, 903 uncapped and 41 Associate players.The detailed list is as below:
- Capped Indian (61 players)
- Capped International (209 players)
- Associate (41 players)
- Uncapped Indians who were a part of previous IPL seasons (143 players)
- Uncapped International who were a part of previous IPL seasons (6 players)
- Uncapped Indians (692 players)
- Uncapped Internationals (62 players)

ERvahJR.jpg

I wonder why the both teams TeamLucknow or TeamAhmadabad did not go for Warner, he can be good choice of captain too..and better than current appointed captains among two teams.
This is mostly likely due to price, as teams don't want to spend beyond a point during draft, same is the case with Ishan, Iyer and others key stars....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock