• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 217,469

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's forget all the arguments along with IPL. No one meant anything mean to anyone. It is just men talking about sports.

Like Jos for RR .. Miller is for GT without Miller GT batting incomplete what an Trump card for them with flying form but surely they'll suffer of he's out of form means in middle order 😉

Have to feel for RR. I really, badly wanted them to lift the trophy in memory of Warne. It would have been the perfect accomplishment along with the orange and purple caps. Plus the camaraderie between Buttler, Boult, Ashwin, Chahal, Hetty and younger players like Padikkal, Jaiswal and Parag was really heartwarming, especially with Sanga and Malinga at the helm. The episode where Chahal talked about bullying and the time when Hetty became a father shows how much RR treats its players like a family.

But the stars have well and truly aligned for GT this year and nothing can go wrong either for Hardik or for his set of match-winners. It shows how far teamwork can get you even without individual superstars (with the exception of Rashid who was perhaps the only big name at the auction). I don’t know about any Pradhanmantri or Grihmantri effect, but as much as another Gujju all-rounder captain (Jadeja) failed utterly to rescue CSK’s awful season and struggled with poor form, Hardik has been the very definition of Captain Cool this year, cooler than Dhoni himself. He got spectacularly right what Jadeja got horribly wrong during captaincy.

GT deserves the title. It’s possibly as dominant this year as MI was in 2020.

Congratulations Mota Bhai....Jalebi Fafda Kawanu 😂😂😂

Gujarat 2022 IPL Champions 😎😎

Have to feel for RR. I really, badly wanted them to lift the trophy in memory of Warne. It would have been the perfect accomplishment along with the orange and purple caps. Plus the camaraderie between Buttler, Boult, Ashwin, Chahal, Hetty and younger players like Padikkal, Jaiswal and Parag was really heartwarming, especially with Sanga and Malinga at the helm. The episode where Chahal talked about bullying and the time when Hetty became a father shows how much RR treats its players like a family.

But the stars have well and truly aligned for GT this year and nothing can go wrong either for Hardik or for his set of match-winners. It shows how far teamwork can get you even without individual superstars (with the exception of Rashid who was perhaps the only big name at the auction). I don’t know about any Pradhanmantri or Grihmantri effect, but as much as another Gujju all-rounder captain (Jadeja) failed utterly to rescue CSK’s awful season and struggled with poor form, Hardik has been the very definition of Captain Cool this year, cooler than Dhoni himself. He got spectacularly right what Jadeja got horribly wrong during captaincy.

GT deserves the title. It’s possibly as dominant this year as MI was in 2020.
I guess their only focus was to win orange and purple caps 🤣

Last edited:
Yeah yeah they win congratulations Gujarat Titans for fixing i mean wining the IPL. Hopefully, Hardik will play same in upcoming World Cup.

Last edited:
Congratulations Mota Bhai....Jalebi Fafda Kawanu 😂😂😂

Gujarat 2022 IPL Champions 😎😎
NMsZPa8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock