• Replies: Replies 3,706
  • Views: Views 215,892

Which team will win the IPL 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
QbyzSlY.png

Virat Kohli: The journey continues. When I was contacted, I had no doubts. Three more years with this franchise means so much to me. I believe the best is yet to come and I have a good feeling with what's to come from the next season onwards. We hope we make all of you proud, our fan base is amazing and we love all of you. I'll be there with my heart and soul, as always.

Rohit Sharma: It was going to be the toughest retention for Mumbai this year. We've had absolutely gu players and to release them is heartbreaking. They've done some amazing work and created memories for this franchise. But we've got four players including myself who can hopefully form a good core.

L Balaji says all three of Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni, and Moeen Ali are difficult to replace and it that's why they've been retained. Says it was very difficult to leave out guys like Faf, Rayudu, and Bravo.

Ravindra Jadeja: Jadeja is yellow again. Whistle podu.

"We wanted to retain him (KL Rahul)," PBKS head coach Anil Kumble told while announcing the retentions. "That was the reason we chose him as the captain, as the fulcrum of the team two years ago but he decided to go into the auction. We respect that, it's the player's prerogative."

On Rashid Khan, the CEO of Sunrisers Hyderabad, K Shammi, said: "If a player wants to be in the auction because of the price, we respect his decision. We will try and match him and see if we can pick him in the auction for the right price."

Parth Jindal, owner: It's not fair that you build a team, you groom them, and they play for their countries and you lose them in the end. IPL needs to have a look at it, but it is what it is. I wish our outgoing players the best. With the money we have, we're going to try and bring as many of them back as possible.

Sangakkara: We couldn't ascertain the nature and extent of Jofra's injury

T1x0N2x.png

L44MWea.png

iAi9Pnk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock