Good News Indian world cup qualifier matches live on star sports

Bro he is scroing with midfield like india nd also where nobody gives a damn bout football(majority of ppl).nd nobody comparing him with the goat we are just praising our hero
Hey, I was just cracking a joke. Sunil is the only MVP in whole of India team. We should be proud of him. I never got to see Baichung Bhutia play. So he is gonna be a hero of our generation.

YmC3m85.jpg

On top of that Messi doesn't have to win against fierce teams like Nepal and Bangladesh. He has to go and play for the likes of underperforming teams like Uruguay and Brazil.
Okay. Not in a mood to argue with you everytime. You probably Support Bangladesh. That's why you are not happy. Fair enough. 🙂👍

Some stats about today's match
1. This is our first win in a FIFA match in 2 years. Last time we won was in 2019 against Thailand. That was Igor's first match.
2. Sunil Chetri became top 10 FIFA goal scorer today. He is now above Messi.
3. Sunil Chetri also became the first India player to score one goal in 3 consecutive decade.
4. India won a world cup qualifier match away from home for the first time in 20 years. Last time it was against Brunei in a 5-1 match in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock