India Vs UAE & OMAN Football matches Live On Eurosport

if barca concede 8 goals brazil 7 goals and moldova concede 8 goals in a match with star players then indian team play quite well and conceded less goals than above mentioned 3 teams though i know it's joke to compare friendly match with ucl
european qualifier and football world cup but goals are goals

if barca concede 8 goals brazil 7 goals and moldova concede 8 goals in a match with star players then indian team play quite well and conceded less goals than above mentioned 3 teams though i know it's joke to compare friendly match with ucl
european qualifier and football world cup but goals are goals
Logic ka toh pta nhi but thoda inner peace to mil hi skta h😅😅

I have no clue why Gurpreet is still here in NT. His form in ISL was pathetic. Don't understand on what basis he is in matchday squad. It's 6-0 btw.
After watching the highlights it's very clear he's an over rated Goal keeper who is just tall and nothing else to offer. He doesn't know how to use his frame to save goals. He could have saved atleast 2 goals with some effort but doesn't try one bit. Guy is not made for football and i don't think that other goalkeeper that played against Oman too is any good. Also the fitness levels of this side is shocking. Forget playing football. For now they should try and focus on fitness levels cuz most players seemed winded after an hour of play which contributed to 2 goals.

Also, I saw some commments on YouTube that said Igor Stimac's contract ends on May 2021. If that's the case it is time to move on. Players too need to have a hard look at themselves in the mirror n ask themselves whether they want to have a career in football because no one would watch football the way these id*ots are playing. India is great at making football look like a crappy sport.

Source

And here after 3 month we held Asian Champions for a 0-1. A lot of positive in this match compared to these friendlies. Specially our Mid field! Iff Apuia, Glan and Brandon will start at same time, we probably would have won. Defence did a real great job after that red card in first 20 minutes of the game. Keep supporting blue tigers. Next match is on 7th vs oir neighbours Bangladesh. #BackTheBlue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock