India Vs UAE & OMAN Football matches Live On Eurosport

It's 4-0 now.🤣. That defending is world class! Lazy players.😆
I decided to skip this match partially due to eurosports coverage and mostly thanks to how poor India were against Oman. It's turned out to be a great decision. 5-0 against UAE is unacceptable. You're saying lazy defending which i felt against Oman as well. Horrible tactics and can't string two passes together. I wonder what the coach is actually doing.

Atleast bald fraud constantine's team was decent at parking the bus. This guy is just here for a paycheck i guess. I will not blame him n instead blame AIFF and the government who are wasting the talent and continue doing so until people start caring about football. ISL has been around for a while. Why is our coach not able to find players who can atleast be on par with these sides? I know it's still early but come on.

I have no clue why Gurpreet is still here in NT. His form in ISL was pathetic. Don't understand on what basis he is in matchday squad. It's 6-0 btw.

Igor Stimac Routine
Wake up
Compare India's Ranking with opposition
Say difficult match
Draw/lose
Sleep
Repeat
/Copy/paste from twitter btw. 🤣

I will just say one thing. If you are going to start some 6-7 player in playing squad in back to back match, then you should play against SAFF countries first. Build there first. This kind of humiliation will do more harm than good. Igor is absolutely clueless. We hardly have 3-4 friendly in a year and he is doing these experiments in every match! 13 match of him and only 1 win. Player can't even make a single good pass! That's it. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock