India Vs UAE & OMAN Football matches Live On Eurosport

Finally some good teams that are better than us. No point playing against other South Asian teams who all suck just like us. I remember us against China couple years back which ended in a scoreless draw. Result itself felt great because they're a great side but the match was horrible to watch and we barely tried to attack. Tactics were a mess. Good thing that baldie left the coaching role. Should see how this new coach will set the team up. We should be serious now regarding who gets the coaching role. Players aren't the problem imho. If he's just going to park the bus and rely on long balls then might as well sack him than waste more time.

Finally some good teams that are better than us. No point playing against other South Asian teams who all suck just like us. I remember us against China couple years back which ended in a scoreless draw. Result itself felt great because they're a great side but the match was horrible to watch and we barely tried to attack. Tactics were a mess. Good thing that baldie left the coaching role. Should see how this new coach will set the team up. We should be serious now regarding who gets the coaching role. Players aren't the problem imho. If he's just going to park the bus and rely on long balls then might as well sack him than waste more time.
I will say we will have possession percentage of less than 50 %. May be between 35-45 %. Park the bus is the reality as we don't have enough players who can initiate the press.

It's an sincere request from my side to all, please watch these matches on legal ways. The channels is available on many DTHs and cost only 7 per month. Also free streaming sites like Jio TV. Airtel Xtreme have this. That will fetch more revenue to them and they will buy more football rights in India. 🙏

It's an sincere request from my side to all, please watch these matches on legal ways. The channels is available on many DTHs and cost only 7 per month. Also free streaming sites like Jio TV. Airtel Xtreme have this. That will fetch more revenue to them and they will buy more football rights in India. 🙏
Kudos to Eurosport now let's hope they get enough revenue from subscription and advertisments.

Kudos to Eurosport now let's hope they get enough revenue from subscription and advertisments.
EuroSport is a good channel. They telecast many good shows like MLS, Eredivisie just by charging 7 per month. Hope they will get popularity after this and will go for AFC cup and champions league rights.

EuroSport is a good channel. They telecast many good shows like MLS, Eredivisie just by charging 7 per month. Hope they will get popularity after this and will go for AFC cup and champions league rights.
True .imo if i rank sports channels in india
1.Sony
2 .eurosports

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock