Indian Railway Services Updates

2AC doesn't matter anymore. For safe travel either choose a super premium train (like Tejas) or a train that stops only at very few select stations during its entire route because fewer stops mean fewer local crowds. I have never seen RPF do anything in such overcrowding, you are completely on your own

2AC doesn't matter anymore. For safe travel either choose a super premium train (like Tejas) or a train that stops only at very few select stations during its entire route because fewer stops mean fewer local crowds. I have never seen RPF do anything in such overcrowding, you are completely on your own
Bro Railways could not shirk the responsibilities . The Vande Bharat and other premium trains are for the upper rich class and fares are out of reach for common man. As per reports railways spend most on salaries of its employees and staff. They should enforce the rules like huge penalties and jail too to deter the unruly crowd at present. By saying this I also want to say Government should have forecasted the rise in population and had made provisions for common man trains , more tracks, more general trains as the rush had become the new normal. There is a railway board who should had made plans to cater to this. There is a order and rules for everything and should be enforced even they could hire more RPF personnel's when there is so much unemployment. There are announcements on General Vande Bharat and more tracks in future. Lets hope its planning and implementation too is done in full earnest.

Last edited:
Train reached on time. Huge improvement from last time. Kudos!

I 200% agree with him. We don't need bullet trains and Vande Bharat. We need passenger trains and tracks. There are planes for elite. Even if consumer is willing to pay. We can't because of limited options. Trains are slowly reduced since COVID.
In the rule of Narendra Modi, travelling by train has become a punishment!

Passengers of every class are being harassed in the Modi government which is reducing the number of general coaches from common man's trains and promoting only 'elite trains'.

People are not able to sit comfortably on their seats even after getting confirmed tickets; the common man is forced to travel on the floor and hiding in toilets.

The Modi Government, through its policies, wants to weaken the Railways and prove it 'incompetent' so that it can get an excuse to sell it to its friends.

If we want to save the common man's travel, then the Modi government which is busy ruining the railways will have to be removed.

The situation is the same from the last few years . Lets hope new government which comes into power fulfills the declarations of new tracks, General Vande Bharat and more trains , 100 % electrification and enforcement of rules and regulations in trains, filling the vacancies etc.

Last edited:
Yes! We have few issues to address but the timing of train have literally improved. Train on time was dream for many at that time. Still, technically we need to address this notorious people travelling.

We need VB and bullet trains but not at the cost of normal trains which caters to most of us. The railway need to enforce restriction on unauthorised entry in reserved coaches. RPF and TTE have to liable for this, they are doing nothing and taking too much salaries with some bribes also.

Sorry no offence to anyone tte/rpf here.

I agree on this!Even though good work has happened on front of improving Railway Infra and modernization it has sadly come at the cost of reducing the number of coaches in sleeper and General class.Yes this problem would be always be there at times of festival and peak seasons but Railways is aiding this with poor planning.I think Railways is striving to become profitable by reducing trains & coaches on non profitable and less occupied routes but it has affected general public at times.I hope with new govt. work would happen on increasing seats through Vande Bharat Sleeper class.

I think seat reservation in General coaches should be started, no one allowed in rly station without reservation like covid time should be implemented.

I think seat reservation in General coaches should be started, no one allowed in rly station without reservation like covid time should be implemented.
That's a political problem.Opposition will be up in arms against such decisions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock