Indian Railway Services Updates

Strange you told first that no one to turn to? But, I've never experienced such thing did you shared this on social media?
I meant to say they were only attendants in the coach to whom we are complaining but not any mechanics or technical person who can check and give at least an update why this is happening.No I am not on any social media like X etc

My experience with RPF has been so great lately. I accidentally left one of my luggage at a previous station. Thankfully, they called and notified me. I collected my luggage.

Strange you told first that no one to turn to? But, I've never experienced such thing did you shared this on social media?
Now see the apathy with stampede at Surat and people not being able to board their trains having confirmed 2-AC and 3-AC tickets. Not enough number of trains on many routes , thousands of waitlisted passengers . Its high time Indian Railways should have a plan to cater to such huge rush. Why there are routes like only one express train like Indore Patna express . Whats railway board doing taking huge salaries. The accountabilities should be there and railway officers should face penalties.

thousands of waitlisted passengers
They must follow COVID guidelines in this case, in that era only confirm passanger were allowed.
The accountabilities should be there and railway officers should face penalties.
They are working with limited staff and this would lead Modi govt failure. Not providing vacancies, poor service would be result for that.

I don't like tatakal. It's railway equivalent of flash sale. You gotta wait until 10 am of day prior to buy tickets. Why can't we just buy tickets at counter at the time of boarding? They just love creating hype for tickets.

Its high time Indian Railways should have a plan to cater to such huge rush. Why there are routes like only one express train like Indore Patna express .
At least the North Eastern Railways do not have tracks to run enough trains, they are barely managing the current passenger, intercity, long and short distance + freight trains. This is the common cause of delays as well.

At least the North Eastern Railways do not have tracks to run enough trains, they are barely managing the current passenger, intercity, long and short distance + freight trains. This is the common cause of delays as well.
Bro I agree there are issues like number of tracks , I told about the Indore Patna express the only train to Patna during the festival I could not digest the fact you cannot operate more than one train on the route. Railways told about running additional 1700 trains( at least now I want to see the list and whether they were operated ) with 26 lakhs berth but on ground the situation was different. At least they can manage the rush during festivals by providing additional coaches in existing trains. There are some routes which are already facing shortage of trains etc and Railways turns blind eye to it . When you have high level brains at each level cannot they come up with at least temporary solutions to manage the rush or permanent solutions too in the long run . I am not against Vande Bharat but if you can start it on some routes ,small trains with more general bogies can also be operational at more frequencies at least during festivals . Finally my point is there are people in railways who can at least try to address it and not just list the problems year after year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock