Indian Railway Services Updates

I have travelled recently. Can confirm this 💯 happens nowadays.
That's so bad I myself share seat with fellow travellers if they have valid waiting ticket of same class but while sleeping its moral responsibility of fellow travelers to vacant seats.
Although, if you face such issues you can simply dial, text, tweet about incident on helpdesk.

Vande Bharat express to get a Saffron Colour on its rake

jPaQ8ZS.jpg

I was travelling from x station to y station some days back and I had to reach the station so that I do not miss the train and it was 10 hours late to reach the destination. It was a sickening experience for me and passengers inside the train with AC not working in some coaches with no one to turn to after complaints too. The other dangerous experience happened with my mother when the train reached the station without the display on the station with no status anywhere and the AC coach landed at the last and my mother of 78 years had to run and she fell down in the melee with the crowd somehow supporting her to enter into the train as the halt was only 3 mins. she was saved by GOD ,what would have happened to her don't know as she was ill and had bruises in her leg . Such kind of pathetic experience with Indian Railways with no discipline . Govt should look into the basic facilities first before turning to attention to Bullet train and so on. There are not enough trains on many routes and we had to struggle for confirmed reservation if there is an emergency.

Last edited:
I was travelling from x station to y station some days back and I had to reach the station so that I do not miss the train and it was 10 hours late to reach the destination. It was a sickening experience for me and passengers inside the train with AC not working in some coaches with no one to turn to after complaints too. The other dangerous experience happened with my mother when the train reached the station without the display on the station with no status anywhere and the AC coach landed at the last and my mother of 78 years had to run and she fell down in the melee with the crowd somehow supporting her to enter into the train as the halt was only 3 mins. she was saved by GOD ,what would have happened to her don't know as she was ill and had bruises in her leg . Such kind of pathetic experience with Indian Railways with no discipline . Govt should look into the basic facilities first before turning to attention to Bullet train and so on. There are not enough trains on many routes and we had to struggle for confirmed reservation if there is an emergency.
Strange that no one comes up to resolve your problem?

Displaying coach positions on all stations and announcing the correct platform atleast 15 to 20 min earlier have to be the basic function of all stations. Sad that your mom had to go through all these. Even my family members seldom opt for train travel due to all these issues. Once, they had to cross over and change the platform in just 3 to 4 min with all the luggages due to delay in platform number announcement. Pathetic services to say the least. Only few stations have proper facilities like lift, escalator, Display boards, good seating arrangements etc.

Displaying coach positions on all stations and announcing the correct platform atleast 15 to 20 min earlier have to be the basic function of all stations. Sad that your mom had to go through all these. Even my family members seldom opt for train travel due to all these issues. Once, they had to cross over and change the platform in just 3 to 4 min with all the luggages due to delay in platform number announcement. Pathetic services to say the least. Only few stations have proper facilities like lift, escalator, Display boards, good seating arrangements etc.
Yes the basics should be done first. Now in my case they were passengers in the train who had connecting trains and they were missed due to such callous attitude( 10 hours late) by Indian railways If the train is late due to fault of Railways they reimburse the amount can you confirm. Another thing now I will be travelling and I had a connecting train and I was just checking casually I found today that this train was 3 hrs. late and average late time was 1 hour late. Now I am scared I kept the buffer at 1 hours 50 mins and may miss the train with suck kind of attitude. I tried to reserve another train now but all the seats are reserved in that train and there are none . Now I had to hand my fate to Indian Railways .

If there are deficiencies penalties should be levied on the concerned and we should be reimbursed and this should be both side to take the accountability.

Last edited:
Strange that no one comes up to resolve your problem?
There were people who turned up and gone without resolving the issue . If you had been charged for a AC ticket can the Railways reimburse the amount as there no procedures to set accountabilities and responsibilities and people suffer with no fault of theirs. I dont know the solution but this has to flow top down and accountabilities set at each level with proper monitoring.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock