Breaking Indian Air Force Crosses LOC, Attacks JeM terror camps

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 207
  • Views Views: Views 24,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read it properly DID the link says MMS was scared of Strike??

It says army was scared of taking revenge as because of Earlier PM, Is that correct to you ? I wonder what prevent earlier PM from asking army to take revenge earlier ? :unsure:

It seems those PM were affected by Strike-Phobia. What you say ?

f6Y6sZl.jpg

It says army was scared of taking revenge as because of Earlier PM, Is that correct to you ? I wonder what prevent earlier PM from asking army to take revenge earlier ? :unsure:

It seems those PM were affected by Stike-Phobia

So you agree there was surgical strike in past too. Good.

Simple , any escalation to war is bad for country and economy.

How UPA contained (or minimized) terror activities? Check the fact given by Govt in parliament on terror activities in last 10 years.

some political mileage behind this attack after leaking the videos?
100% we have to appreciate Indian Air Force.

It seems those PM were affected by Strike-Phobia. What you say ?
How low is your thinking every pm has their way to work.....may be that time thinking was not to esclate a matter further and didnt wanted to disturb peace moment......strike-phobia is in ur mind...every indian govt know what is best for nation......

So you agree there was surgical strike in past too. Good.

Simple , any escalation to war is bad for country and economy.

How UPA contained (or minimized) terror activities? Check the fact given by Govt in parliament on terror activities in last 10 years.

OK so you agree that Those PM including MMS were affected by Strike-Phobia. (y)

It's true escalation of war is bad for country but that does not mean we will always suffer causality, not take revenge. We should follow Israel way.

Why only 10 years ? If we have to check then check from 1947. Terror activity was highest in 80s and J&K was boiling at that time and that was under UPA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom