Breaking Indian Air Force Crosses LOC, Attacks JeM terror camps

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 207
  • Views Views: Views 24,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud of u my indian army what a way to get revenge on 13th day of attack (terhavi manva di unki) hopefully this is just the start
Jai hind 🇮🇳

Now sidhu flip 360• after this attack
IMG-20190226-132405.jpg

And Yes credit should be given to govt but till an extent. Indian paid media will give it like govt politicians were itself flying aircraft and IAF was secondary.

What we can expect from a country's media who are at the 138th position on press freedom.

2018 World Press Freedom Index | RSF
This is true
In our country there are no NEWS channels but Political parties sympathizing channels named as News channels.
Almost all channels support one or other parties.

Last edited:
When did I say that (justifying Pulwama attack)?
If you like the party, you have the voting power to re-elect them. But please don't demerit IAF by trying giving credits to any political party.
Ohhh good hats off to ur thought i never heard any where in the world that army take decision without consulting a govt........Govt meant Govt not a party...its only in pak where army run govt.....an i am giving credit to army and also govt.....i am always with govt of india not a party......today is bjp in power 2moro can be congress,tmc,sp,bsp, its a govt of india and i will always abide by Govt of india. Or maybe u dont know how army of our country run. I am not saying but i trust u bro that u will always condemm such coward attack.

And Yes credit should be given to govt but till an extent. Indian paid media will give it like govt politicians were itself flying aircraft and IAF was secondary.

What we can expect from a country's media who are at the 138th position on press freedom.

2018 World Press Freedom Index | RSF
That's exactly my point is! It's like BCCI or Selection Committee claiming all credits rather than praising captain including players (and support staffs) after winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom