Breaking Indian Air Force Crosses LOC, Attacks JeM terror camps

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 207
  • Views Views: Views 24,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
How low is your thinking every pm has their way to work.....may be that time thinking was not to esclate a matter further and didnt wanted to disturb peace moment......strike-phobia is in ur mind...every indian govt know what is best for nation......

Yes my thinking is low because I cannot tolerate coward PM, I like brave PM like Mrs Gandhi, Atalji

Well done :nj::nj::nj::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cap2::cap2::cap2::ok2::ok2::kiss2::kiss2:

R u out of your mind.....you should be ashamed of youself for labelling Indian pm c...!#d.

Freedom of Speech fundamental right or not ? :unsure:

BTW it's not my word, It's the army personal who are saying that political leaders were scared earlier

Last edited:
Freedom of Speech fundamental right or not ? :unsure:
Not at a cost of labeling Indian PM c@$@$d.....you have brain use it properly. Think before write freedom of speech dont give you right to write anything which come in ur mind. And stick to thread as one liner reply will make thread mess no more reply on this from me

Last edited:
OK so you agree that Those PM including MMS were affected by Strike-Phobia. (y)

It's true escalation of war is bad for country but that does not mean we will always suffer causality, not take revenge. We should follow Israel way.

Why only 10 years ? If we have to check then check from 1947. Terror activity was highest in 80s and J&K was boiling at that time and that was under UPA

Ok , let us take little history here just before NDA come to power first time.

Who is the head of Jaish-e-Mohammed?

Which Govt arrested him?

What happened in 1995 when a group kidnapped foreign tourists?

Who released him in 1999?

Who is behind 2008 Mumbai Attack , 2016 Pathankot attack , 2019 Pulwama attack?

Reactions: iDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom