Breaking Indian Air Force Crosses LOC, Attacks JeM terror camps

• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 207
  • Views Views: Views 24,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Modi , MMS never tried to take credit for Army's achievements. Never politicized Army achievements.

Surgical strikes carried out in past too, say two Army ex-chiefs

Surgical strikes carried out in past too, say two Army ex-chiefs

I don't want to make this as a Political thread , but just want to give right info.

I search a lot but could not find a strike after Mumbai attack before posting that. It would be helpful if you give a link of a strike instead of someone's statement

BTW your link says MMS was scared of Strike

"Surgical strikes were carried out by us (armed forces) several times. But we had taken the responsibility for them. We were scared that the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) or the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) may ask us about it. However, this time (after the September 18 Uri attack) the decision was taken by the political authority," Malik said.

Last edited:
That's exactly my point is! It's like BCCI or Selection Committee claiming all credits rather than praising captain including players (and support staffs) after winning.
This is not a sports games....its a matter of country and country is run by govt and army is the backbone of govt.....if you cant give credit then dont bring a name to take a potshot.....i am saying even mumbai attack was terrible and army was ready to attack but that time govt havent gave go ahead ....you wont feel pain untill someone is related to u n die. By sitting at home and to comment is very easy.....

Some people here need to take rest as they can't digest the truth and fact's

Yes defense force is supreme, kudos to them. I love them.

But what if there is no political will ??? To back the forces?

After 26/11 what happened ???

A strong army needs a strong political will and a strong govt

I search a lot but could not find a strike after Mumbai attack before posting that. It would be helpful if you give a link of a strike instead of someone's statement

BTW your link says MMS was scared of Strike

Read it properly DID the link says MMS was scared of Strike??

Just assume

A Country without Army or A Country without Govt (President Rule).

Whoever you support more you are on that boat.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
This is not a sports games....its a matter of country and country is run by govt and army is the backbone of govt.....if you cant give credit then dont bring a name to take a potshot.....i am saying even mumbai attack was terrible and army was ready to attack but that time govt havent gave go ahead ....you wont feel pain untill someone is related to u n die. By sitting at home and to comment is very easy.....

Answer is simple , take the no of terror attacks in last 10 years and do compare.

Sitting at home and crying for war is easy rather than facing it in real at borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom