• Thread starter Thread starter jakab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 207
  • Views Views: Views 24,759
Status
Not open for further replies.
epfMfOg.jpg
J3rqOzx.jpg

If you were criticizing central government after Pulwama attack, you must give credit to them after today's retaliation. Accountability is a two way street. Salute to bravery and precision of IAF but this wouldn't have been possible without a strong political will. Jai Hind.
Courtesy: Internet
As mentioned earlier, before taking credits of today's attack, the political party must first take the responsibility of Pulwama! They didn't, but now they'll. This is an open double standard.

received one inside clip of this attack in whatsapp, but not sharing here because of i don't that real or not.

As mentioned earlier, before taking credits of today's attack, the political party must first take the responsibility of Pulwama! They didn't, but now they'll. This is an open double standard.
Its better u dont try to take credit.....forget indian govt i myself take credit that we have brave army u can criticize govt but when u need to stand with govt try to stand by them. If dont like govt its ok u have option to vote out them but when someone do coward act and then u justify it by saying double standard in not in good taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom