India vs Westindies series your expert advice

As i said bro.we can't predict abt cricket karthik bro. Our expert advice becomes true abt. Pitch.well on today the game is depending on viru if he spends a quality time on pitch then india have chance to won the match. Well our expert advices all becomes true but bro. Predictions may not become true bcz a single session can change a whole game just like today's morning session.and karthik bro. Infact Ravi shastri, Sunil gavaskar these legends also can't predict abt. Cricket .your expert advices are good and i like your comments also mystic,biswa,sudhansu all have good cricket knowledge .todays my prediction is if sehwag plays one and half session than india should won the match.what's yours

Ok that's nice mine fav. Virat kohli is playing very well and vvs is just paceing inn. With his experience .but kohli is trump card of india and Also M.S Dhoni.india ne 95 runs in 30overs and that is not a big task .i think according to me india will won the match today.

Well bros. On today's match due is the important factor as india have decided to bowl first bcz when due starts then it will be very difficult for the bowling side bcz their is no swing,seem,spin bcz of due .hope today india won the match

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock