India vs Westindies series your expert advice

Ravi budhwar said:
Well sudhansu we have seen our attack in england test series.GHAR mein toh sab Sher hote hai.so won the matches against wi is not a big achievment. Well westindies is Grade c team .and may be tomm. They will all out under 350-400 runs.bro. I am saying that we have no quality pace attack and this truth.

ya thats the truth

mystic said:
This pitch may help Sachin to complete his century of centuries .... :c

oh i am waiting for this moment truly saying .hope mystic brother your words become true and sachin sir would become the first man in the planet who reach 100th 100.

mystic said:
This pitch may help Sachin to complete his century of centuries .... :c

oh i am waiting for this moment truly saying .hope mystic brother your words become true and sachin sir would become the first man in the planet who reach 100th 100.

Well according to me the match is going for a draw bcz till now nothing in the pitch for bowlers.but no one can't predict abt cricket.these types of pitches finishing test cricket according to me.what's your views guys.

ya bro its batsmans paradise
made for sachin
but westindian batsmans washed their hands on it :(
the toss mattered:(

As we saw in the first day itself, there is nothing in the pitch. Draw looming.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock