India vs Westindies series your expert advice

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Yes friends now you are free to give your expert advice on india ,westindies series. For ex .take todays match .why our bowlers do not able to take w.k.t.s ?IS any problem in pitch? .i think you understan friends so start now giving your expert advice.

We cannot blame the indian bowlers as the pitch is totally flat track. More over india can also score 300+, if they batted first on first day itself.

Well bros according to me almost all tracks in india are flat but opponent like W.I i think it is very bad bcz wi batting line up is nothing .we have to accept that our bowling attack is zero with out zahher. We have to develop good pace attack other wise we will never get the no.1 position and according to me if you don't have bowlers who can take 20 w.k.t.s .then it is almost impossible to won a test match and we have seen this in test matches earlier when india tour of england.I Think today after zahher we have only one good bowler and that is ishant but don't what is happening with him bcz he lost his pace and swing. What's your view friends on my topic .is we need some quality pacers? Share your view

Ravi budhwar said:
Well bros according to me almost all tracks in india are flat but opponent like W.I i think it is very bad bcz wi batting line up is nothing .we have to accept that our bowling attack is zero with out zahher. We have to develop good pace attack other wise we will never get the no.1 position and according to me if you don't have bowlers who can take 20 w.k.t.s .then it is almost impossible to won a test match and we have seen this in test matches earlier when india tour of england.I Think today after zahher we have only one good bowler and that is ishant but don't what is happening with him bcz he lost his pace and swing. What's your view friends on my topic .is we need some quality pacers? Share your view
ya but because of that pace attack we won 2 test in past
we cant win evry matcH
westindies ne v koi chudia nehi pehni

Well sudhansu we have seen our attack in england test series.GHAR mein toh sab Sher hote hai.so won the matches against wi is not a big achievment. Well westindies is Grade c team .and may be tomm. They will all out under 350-400 runs.bro. I am saying that we have no quality pace attack and this truth.

Well sudhansu we have seen our attack in england test series.GHAR mein toh sab Sher hote hai.so won the matches against wi is not a big achievment. Well westindies is Grade c team .and may be tomm. They will all out under 350-400 runs.bro. I am saying that we have no quality pace attack and this truth.

This pitch may help Sachin to complete his century of centuries .... :c

Ravi budhwar said:

ya thats the truth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock