India vs Australia series your expert advice

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Yes friends share your expert advices on the high voltage series .it is just like same as india vs westindies series. Share your views.

Today's game is good and indian bowlers bowl well .specially zak and umesh yadav .zak come back very well after injury and back in rythm .very much happy that zak is bowling very well and umesh is also bowling at an average 145 k.m .speed which is good. But the problem is now the talends and this is the weakest point of indian team for last 2 years .their is 63 runs partnership btw b.haddin and peter siddle .and it is not and according to me india have attack the talends and not given chance to them to settle down. India have to bowl like dale styn means fast and trying to bowl yorkers. At last session zak is bowling superb frm one end and took 2 w.k.t.s but no suppourt frm the other end .just like batting you need a partnership to score more in bowling also you need partnership to take more w.k.t.s . Lets hope bese for the 2nd day .what's your view friends

Yes india have chances .let's hope for the best for 2nd day and key players for india are sehwag, sachin,dravid and zahher according to me also v.kohli and for australia pattinson,p.siddle, r.ponting,M.Clarke,m.hussey .these are the key players for both teams.who are the key players to you friends and karthik

siddle leading the bowling front accompanied by pattinson.
for india as usual the big 3.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock