31.84 || 33.80 (Gill)
28.03 || 32.00 (Pujara)
25.25 || 30.28 (KL)

ljGASSc.jpg

I Badly Missed those Days...😔😔
" Sun is Shining 🌟" Song On TEN Sports 🔥🔥🔥

England Tour Of West Indies 2004
India Tour Of West Indies 2006
During this tour Intro/Theme Song of That Tour..

"These are baseless stuff that Rohit will be removed from captaincy. Yes, whether he will last the whole two-year WTC cycle is a big question as he would be nearly 38 when the third edition ends in 2025," a senior BCCI source in know of things told PTI on conditions of anonymity.

"As of now, I believe that Shiv Sunder Das and his colleagues will have to take a call after the two Tests and looking at his batting form." In fact, BCCI works very differently from other sporting organisations.

"These are baseless stuff that Rohit will be removed from captaincy. Yes, whether he will last the whole two-year WTC cycle is a big question as he would be nearly 38 when the third edition ends in 2025," a senior BCCI source in know of things told PTI on conditions of anonymity.

"As of now, I believe that Shiv Sunder Das and his colleagues will have to take a call after the two Tests and looking at his batting form." In fact, BCCI works very differently from other sporting organisations.

If they think he won't play final of WTC 25 final, then drop him immediately and give chance to Jaiswal and Easwaran. If Pujara is dropped then VK and Rohit must be dropped as well. Drop Gill to number 4 and give him captaincy.

If they think he won't play final of WTC 25 final, then drop him immediately and give chance to Jaiswal and Easwaran. If Pujara is dropped then VK and Rohit must be dropped as well. Drop Gill to number 4 and give him captaincy.
Gill and all the quoted batsmen will be failed in overseas condition with quality bowling.

Gill and all the quoted batsmen will be failed in overseas condition with quality bowling.
This way we can never win any tournament. Immediately after major ICC tournament, selectors need to take harsh decisions by evaluating the players performance. Even those are sitting on bench. Clarity should be given to those through selectors. We need to show exit doors to Rohit, Pujara, VK,Jadeja and Umesh immediately. We need fresh approach as well. Dravid isn't providing that. We need to sack him immediately after WC23.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock