India Tour Of West Indies 2023 | News & Updates

Currently, Pujara and Umesh are considered the weak links in the team, as their performances have been below par for an extended period. Consequently, their positions are likely to be assessed before the upcoming series.

Yashasvi Jaiswal and Mukesh Kumar are being considered as potential replacements for Pujara and Umesh.

The T20I team would be purely based on IPL performers and one can expect the likes of Rinku Singh and Jitesh Sharma to make the cut in the final squad, as teams in the past lacked finishers.

Ruturaj Gaikwad's comeback and Yashasvi Jaiswal's inclusions also look imminent while Mohit Sharma could earn a well-deserved comeback after his 27 wickets in last IPL.

While Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli are being phased out of the shortest format, the likes of Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj could be rested considering their workload and the upcoming ODIs before the World Cup.

Last edited:
Typical mentality of selectors
Domestic player not fit for test
India A player half fit for test but he also needs to prove in nets with main team
Ipl talents aaja beta test khel lo ( ipl talents you got power of wild card entry)

I feel sarfaraz and eishwaran now should get chance in windies tour

No news regarding schedule till now
1qBZRVH.png

zwiPvvZ.png

Last edited:
India will win both test matches in maximum 2-3days because India is very good team against West Indies, Srilanka, Zimbabwe like team. We can expect 1-2double century from Pujara/Rohit/Rahane and maybe a 5 wicket hawl from Umesh which will cement their position for next 3-4series.
in odi, india will whitewash west indies team.
But real fight may be in T20, india may lose the series.

Typical mentality of selectors
Domestic player not fit for test
India A player half fit for test but he also needs to prove in nets with main team
Ipl talents aaja beta test khel lo ( ipl talents you got power of wild card entry)

I feel sarfaraz and eishwaran now should get chance in windies tour
What about Baba Aparajith/Indrajith/Hanuma Vihari? I still don't know how Jaiswal can be good replacement for Pujara?

What about Baba Aparajith/Indrajith/Hanuma Vihari? I still don't know how Jaiswal can be good replacement for Pujara?
Indian opener leave their hanky on vacant seat if you know u know bcci still backing kl in opening istead of gill hece they saving kl and hitman position and vk is untouchable hence only scapegoat pujara but lets see jaiswal get match or not coz puji have habit of score in 3rd test match and secure his place for 1 year

Place bcci just create mess on vihari , rahane ( let's see bcci give same chance like pujji or not i feel he will drop 1st even he is highest scorer in wtc inspite of comeback after 18 months) sky ( for bazz ball style)
I have one suggestion why not try instead of aparajit sai sudarshan

I feel Brian Lara record under threat
If India bat 1st looking thrir current bowling line-up of west indies
Windies have decent bowling line. They have beaten Windies if I am not wrong. Indian players are not able to leave the ball and you are thinking of 400? Really tough. It can happen in subcontinent. Not in Windies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock