India Tour Of South Africa 2023/24 | News & Updates

Star Sports
Going to have whole day live test cricket during boxing Day + new year test match.....
🔥🔥🔥🔥👏👏👏👏

Morning 5 AM
2nd Test - Australia 🇦🇺 Vs Pakistan 🇵🇰
At MCG

Afternoon 3 PM
1st Test - South Africa 🇿🇦 Vs India 🇮🇳
At Centurion

“He (Kohli) has informed the BCCI and selectors that he needs a break from white-ball cricket and he will get back to them about when he wants to play white ball cricket next. At the moment he has informed the BCCI that he will be playing red-ball cricket, which means he is available for selection for the two Test matches in South Africa,” a source said.

The Indian board had already applied for 45 Indian players’ visas for South Africa in order to ensure that players reach there as per schedule. The India A side will be coached by Sitanshu Kotak and Troy Cooley and VVS Laxman, who has taken over coaching duties for the ongoing T20I series against Australia, will head back to the National Cricket Academy in Bengaluru.

Last edited:
“He (Kohli) has informed the BCCI and selectors that he needs a break from white-ball cricket and he will get back to them about when he wants to play white ball cricket next. At the moment he has informed the BCCI that he will be playing red-ball cricket, which means he is available for selection for the two Test matches in South Africa,” a source said.

The Indian board had already applied for 45 Indian players’ visas for South Africa in order to ensure that players reach there as per schedule. The India A side will be coached by Sitanshu Kotak and Troy Cooley and VVS Laxman, who has taken over coaching duties for the ongoing T20I series against Australia, will head back to the National Cricket Academy in Bengaluru.

Lowest point in India's t20 history if Rohit comes back into t20 team even after bottling 4 T20 wc. He's a proven failure in T20I especially in t20 wcs

Last edited:
Samson & Rajat Patidar selected for ODIs

Rohit & Surya rested from ODIs

Pujara not selected, Iyer picked over Rahane in Tests

Bumrah, Shami, Siraj, Shardul, Ashwin, Jaddu in Tests

Rohit Sharma not in T20i Squad, He Will Captain in T20 WC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock