India Tour Of South Africa 2023/24 | News & Updates

Where exactly is second T20? Is there a new venue or just a new name?

The Indian Express understands that Pandya will miss the upcoming T20I series at home against Australia and is also likely to miss three T20Is and three ODIs in South Africa.

Two weeks ago, Pandya was asked to bowl in the nets with strength and conditioning coaches advising him to increase speed slowly. The support staff didn’t want him to put too much pressure on his ankle. It is learnt that Pandya didn’t face any problem in the first three balls he bowled. He decided to increase the intensity of his bowling for the next delivery. It was during the fourth ball that he felt a bit of pain in his leg.

Pandya informed the support staff about the pain he felt on his right ankle. The NCA medical team decided to get another round of scans done.

1st T20I - Sunday - 10th December - 6:30 PM

Mushkil Hai, Maza Aayega
(T : it's difficult but it will be fun) 😜😂

5Uy7Tky.jpg

I hope we pick up two new fast bowlers and give them chance in this test series. Mostly bowlers from Karnataka and Tushar Deshpande. It's time to transition. Not better time than this. We don't need spinners. Sunder and Bishnoi can handle spin attack in WC27.
You forgot much better bowler Harshit Rana he has pace, swing, line, length & can also contribute with Bat lower down the order.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock