India Tour Of South Africa 2023/24 | News & Updates

Rohit, Jaiswal, Gill, Virat, KL (wk), Iyer, Jadeja, Shardul, Bumrah, Shami (Prasidh if Shami is not fit), Siraj. This test team is absolute 🔥🔥 can't wait for test series
SA pitches are bouncy and bowlers friendly pitches. Let's see how our batsman playing in those pitches . Patient is important thr. We haven't won single test series in SA

SA pitches are bouncy and bowlers friendly pitches. Let's see how our batsman playing in those pitches . Patient is important thr. We haven't won single test series in SA
We were close in 2006. In 2010, Laxman,Dravid, Tendulkar were close to retirement. Indian players at retirement doesn't perform that well. Infact Dravid has very poor record in South Africa. So let's see how he coach the team. Also, Dale Steyn since 2009 was at peak till 2014. And don't even let me start at Philander from 2011. Unbeatable record to be honest at home for him. Only Abbott and Duan Olivier could break it. Sadly they were not in schemes for Proteas. I hope Nortje comes back and this potent attack can win WTC for Proteas. I don't have doubt about this batting attack. This is world class batting line up. They just need to let go Bavuma in ODIs, let go of Van Dussen in tests and found good openers in ODIs with departure of Bavuma+Miller+De Cock. They
ODI

Tonder
Hamza/Peterson
Brevis
Markram(C)
Klassen
Mulder/Stubbs

Rest same as this year's WC. I believe Maharaj can offer a lot more than what he did in this WC at 38 years of age in backyards.

Last edited:
De Zorzi/Van tonder
De Bruyn
Peterson
Markram
Rickelton
Brevis/Mulder/Muthuswamy
Jansen
Maharaj
Coetzee/Nortje
Rabada
Ngidi

I didn't see Rinku Singh got picked for ODIs.
KJG9FXd.jpg

TwpeT46.jpg
ZfLjrgq.jpg

Split captaincy didn't work for the Indian team when Kohli was the captain, and currently, we have three captains for all three formats. Shows double standards adopted during Gengly presidency era and afterwards.
BCCI stands for Board for chaos of Cricket in India. Good luck with winning any ICC trophy..

We were very close in 2010 and 2018. 2018 we lost because of poor fielding too many catches dropped ain slips. I hope all our bowlers stay fit and we have a very good chance this time

Split captaincy didn't work for the Indian team when Kohli was the captain, and currently, we have three captains for all three formats. Shows double standards adopted during Gengly presidency era and afterwards.
BCCI stands for Board for chaos of Cricket in India. Good luck with winning any ICC trophy..
I miss Kohli the test captain 😥

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock