India Tour Of South Africa 2023/24 | News & Updates

You forgot much better bowler Harshit Rana he has pace, swing, line, length & can also contribute with Bat lower down the order.
Let's see. I don't rate him high. I will prefer Kuldeep Sen over him any day. We need good left hander bowler too, Just like Jansen. The one in Gujarat is good, but pace is quiet low.

Last edited:
52VfUg9.jpg

This WC has already proved it. They are a really good team .
Rabada has not completed his quota of overs in semi final(He didn't have that much workload since IPL, IPL Ellis and Curran was preferred over Rabada). Jansen has off day against us and against Australia in semis. For the first time he didn't pick up wickets and it costed them really badly. Bavuma is not in form. De Cock is not in selection. I don't know how long Maharaj and Shamsi will play. Their other bowlers have not much reputation. Ngidi also has hamstring or heel injury, just like Pandya. With new bowlers, they can't win against us.

Idea scrapped

Good decision last time the decision was joke eishwaran not get chance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock