Breaking India may rename as Bharat

It is very difficult to remove India from Constitution
What will BJP have to do?
1.First of all they will have to get the bill passed by both the houses with 2/3 majority.
In Loksabha
Total- 543
NDA- 333
Other- 206
Empty- 5
Majority- 363(No)
(Source- Lok Sabha)
In rajyasabha
Total- 245
NDA- 111
Other- 127
Vacant- 7
Majority- 163(No)
(Source- Rajyasabha)
NDA not have majority in any house
2. They have to take permission from at least 15 states/UTs
Total States/UTs- 30
NDA- 16
Others- 14
Majority- Yes
(Source- Wiki)
The biggest thing is that the government has not said anything about it so far, it is only blown by the media and I.N.D.I.A..
So don't talk about changing the name because they don't have majority. According to the Constitution, India and Bharat are the names of our country. No matter what else India means, for us India still means BHARAT.

Personally I don't think they will change name India to Bharat. If they changed it then when Congress government comes they will change it back. And it's not a good thing to play with the country's name like that. If the opposition changes the name of its organization to INDIA, will the BJP change the name of the country itself? The name India has gained great fame in the last 75 years. The name India has a lot of brand value in the world, if we change the name, we will lose it all. I am not against the name BHARAT but what is wrong with the name India?
Nowhere in india we call as india, every language adresses as bharat or bharatha.

Seriously? Still its not clear what was the benefit of Note bann in 2016 and it will be still unclear what will be benefit of Renaming Bharat from India. Just a political agenda and a way to please hindi speaking states.
It will be huge money sucking process to get all the changes from India to Bharat. And I think Modi govt once again determined to stand people in Que for changing Name from India to Bharat in PAN card, AADHAR card, Voter Card, Driving License, Passport
v23J5hC.jpg

Seriously? Still its not clear what was the benefit of Note bann in 2016 and it will be still unclear what will be benefit of Renaming Bharat from India. Just a political agenda and a way to please hindi speaking states.
It will be huge money sucking process to get all the changes from India to Bharat. And I think Modi govt once again determined to stand people in Que for changing Name from India to Bharat in PAN card, AADHAR card, Voter Card, Driving License, Passport
v23J5hC.jpg
Why should people stand in queue? Documents like Aadhaar already have Bharat inscribed in their local languages be it, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada etc. Just a name change as Govt. of Bharat or Republic of Bharat at their end for PDF format would be enough. In this digital era, People can download & print a Xerox copy or save it in their digital wallets! Ofcourse, Passport is an exception. It can be changed at the time of renewal though!

Take a look at the pictures in the post... It says Bharat Sarkar, Bharat Ganarajya etc. in Hindi.

Even the emblem of RBI carries Bharatiya Reserve Bank written in Hindi.

Similarly, Indian Railways emblem has Bharatiya Rail.

I don't understand why people are making this renaming an issue!

Just like India, the name Bharat is also in use all these years in every language. Hope people realise it's existence!

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock