Breaking India may rename as Bharat

In Hindi and other regional languages it’s always known as Bharat / भारत / Bharatavarsh /भारतवर्ष

The constitution also says that India is Bharat, both are official names

Hindustan is also used but is used unofficially

Those who like the word India will continue calling it. Those who want to call it Bharat will do so.

Just like how some people still call :-
Mumbai as Bombay,
Chennai as Madras,
Puducherry as Pondicherry,
Prayagraj as Allahabad,
Odisha as Orrisa
Uttarakhand as Uttaranchal
Bengaluru as Bangalore
And the list goes on
We are now used to calling our city Kolkata. Only some schools, institutions, and a newspaper called The Telegraph still use Calcutta. Rest of all the institutions use Kolkata.

Just like India, the name Bharat is also in use all these years in every language. Hope people realise it's existence!
We dont have any issue regarding co existence of Bharat and India..we only have issue if you are planning to make 'India' out from constitution and from everyplace and only one and only 'Bharat' will only exist in everywhere. We have issues if 'India' the term, become obsolete in near future.
When 'president of India' replaced by only 'President of Bharat' we have issues.
When 'PM of India' become only 'PM of Bharat' we definitely have issues.

We dont have any issue regarding co existence of Bharat and India..we only have issue if you are planning to make 'India' out from constitution and from everyplace and only one and only 'Bharat' will only exist in everywhere. We have issues if 'India' the term, become obsolete in near future.
When 'president of India' replaced by only 'President of Bharat' we have issues.
What will be the exact issue that u will face?

TWV5XV4.jpg

Who are 'we' exactly here?

I don't have any issues in changing our country name from India.

But why Hindi word "Bharath". Please change name to my native language Tamil "Bharatham" which also oldest and official language of India.

It's too silly to change name now considering the opposition party alliance naming to I.N.D.I.A

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock