Breaking India may rename as Bharat

TWV5XV4.jpg
Off course waiting for tomorrow JAWAN release ;)

I don't have any issues in changing our country name from India.

But why Hindi word "Bharath". Please change name to my native language Tamil "Bharatham" which also oldest and official language of India.
Well, Bharat is not a Hindi word. It's Sanskrit indeed. Even Bharatham, as we refer in southern languages is also a Sanskrit word! The same applies to Bharatavarsha as well.

In the national anthem we sing "Bharat Bhagya Bidhata".So I do not understand what is the problem of some people?
Even Rahul Gandhi did "Bharat Jodo Yatra" a few months back.
Because our national anthem is not in English language. Why are you giving this ridiculous reason?

Who are 'we' exactly here?
We the common people of India, who have sense , who don't have any political agenda and who not be a puppet of any political party and have the courage to tell a wrong is wrong and Right is Right.
You may find us in local train bus and even in your neighbourhood who are trying everyday to bring smile on the faces of their family member by hard working not by bootlicking... Who don't start a Hindu muslim communal war rather than help each other for communal harmony establishment.
You may name me whatever you want, a deshdhrohi maybe a right choice but I don't care.
Here we need education for all, employment for all, nutrition to every child not this kind of silly name changing process

In the national anthem we sing "Bharat Bhagya Bidhata".So I do not understand what is the problem of some people?
Even Rahul Gandhi did "Bharat Jodo Yatra" a few months back.
Sindh is also in National Anthem. It is in Pakistan now. Do you want to change the national anthem?

Interestingly China is not called China by Chinese at the their home country. It's Zhongguo.

We the common people of India, who have sense , who don't have any political agenda and who not be a puppet of any political party and have the courage to tell a wrong is wrong and Right is Right.
You may find us in local train bus and even in your neighbourhood who are trying everyday to bring smile on the faces of their family member by hard working not by bootlicking... Who don't start a Hindu muslim communal war rather than help each other for communal harmony establishment.
You may name me whatever you want, a deshdhrohi maybe a right choice but I don't care.
Here we need education for all, employment for all, nutrition to every child not this kind of silly name changing process
Well everyone here in this forum are common people. No one has any political affiliations either.

I am not a supporter of any political party be it, regional or central. The fact is Congress is dead in my state after bifurcation & it stays dead. There is no political mileage for BJP in my state as well, if you think I'm a BJP supporter.

Everyone does travel on buses, bike, car etc. with their hard earned money & do pay taxes. Everyone work & earn to look after their family happily. You & me are no different.

Why would the name change trigger communal war? What's it to do with religions. They are not naming it as Hindustan to trigger any communal row.

Just for stating your opinion, no one calls you a deshbhakt or deshdrohi. Don't overthink.

Education for all is implemented by previous governments as well. That's the sole reason for reservations in this country.

Question your respective state governments too regarding nutrition for child and employment creation as well. Ask the state governments to stop freebies and use that money to restore the closed Jute Mills, co-operative societies etc. to create employment locally instead.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock