Breaking India may rename as Bharat

No, our flag is best
Edv3utk.jpg
Current is good but nothing is fixed untill this government stays also 1907 flag have Lotus iykwim

I know flag change is tough
Although if not wrong then as per something wriiten in flag will be 1st of our then

Good time for Air india to rebrand again and change their logo. They got an excuse to change their logo 🥳🥳

Are you believe in "Parivartan hi sansar ka niyam hai" it difficult but you have to accept and move on buddy. Change is must.
Personally I don't think they will change name India to Bharat. If they changed it then when Congress government comes they will change it back. And it's not a good thing to play with the country's name like that. If the opposition changes the name of its organization to INDIA, will the BJP change the name of the country itself? The name India has gained great fame in the last 75 years. The name India has a lot of brand value in the world, if we change the name, we will lose it all. I am not against the name BHARAT but what is wrong with the name India?

Read somewhere its very backward name.
How did it suddenly become a backward name today? We have been using it for many years. Modi ji likes this name so bad then why didn't he change it in last 9 years?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock