Indefinite bus strike in Tamil Nadu from tomorrow

• Thread starter Thread starter UDHAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 2,760
This is so annoying now. I'm not even able to purchase the Monthly 1000Rs pass yet because the counter in our Avadi depot is always closed these days :dodgy:
Agree with HC's statement - The MLAs / Govt authorities are not impacted by this strike the public like us are affected and struggling every day for transport. With tomorrow, the strike completes a week here.

Last edited:
Anna Transport Union supporting strike from yesterday at many districts and there is no division among them,get into some of the Depot anywhere in Tamilnadu & see only few buses running now,monday to tuesday morning situation far more better than situation from yesterday evening.

Only Temporary drivers riding from Yesterday evening and could see more private buses inside depots than Govt buses.

Hmm not sure

one of my uncle is PTC driver and he's in Anna Union he going to work from day 1 of strike till today ;);)

Last edited:
Hmm not sure one of my uncle is PTC driver and he's in Anna Union he going to work from day 1 of strike till today ;);)

Ground reality is different I am travelling to various depots all around my area daily and the situation is worsening,

Only solution is CM or some senior ministers who had hold talks during pooja holidays should directly call talks and the Unions final plea is call us for a talk and we call off strike.

But the adamant Transport minister says we held many talks and won't hold anymore talks what a worst attitude.Unions are not evil they are also for the people and this Govt doesn't know to solve serious issues amicably.

Last edited:
I hope the statement will applied below rich persons too ;);):dodgy:

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&s...gQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0_7dlq0GG3-9IUF60-1-mh&cf=1

Btwn union are driven by political party so here politics takes upper hand compare then employee needs ;);)

Btwn total of 43 unions 30 are accepted govt announced price hike only 13 are in strike so those 30 union labour are rich ??

And also is a lie govt not hiked the salary they hiked but not labour want percentage of hike ;);)

As u know opposition will never get happy in our country if u give 200% hike too :wall::wall:

Btwn here bro ur calling Govt employees are poor ?? If so what u call daily wages of our country ??

Calling Govt employees as poor are undigiestble :(:(:dodgy:

Definitely but Govt increases salary of Central govt employees as well as judges also( DA as well as pay commission), just yesterday I heard that center has hiked payment to all pregnant women also. So they are not restricting it to MPs only

Last edited:
BusStrike ends: Transport employees to return to work

Source

DTRluaPU8AAFfeM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom