Indefinite bus strike in Tamil Nadu from tomorrow

• Thread starter Thread starter UDHAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 2,760
It's cheap there, here in village minimum is Rs 7(more than Kolkata may be because large stoppage distance than Kolkata), 20 km fare is Rs 15, 80 km is Rs 50, 180 km is Rs 120

Yes cheap here no doubt about that, thats why running in loss every year:wall: also bus qualities are not good here:sad:

Yes cheap here no doubt about that, thats why running in loss every year:wall: also bus qualities are not good here:sad:

Bro you are seeing only lower echelon & why do you leave out that A/c buses that plyed across Chennai and that too add to the burden of debts.

There are multiple tarrifs in City buses & long distances buses based on their type so giving at cheap price to higher income groups also contribute to the burden.

During my last trip I saw very few buses in Chennai compared to Mumbai or Kolkata, people prefer bike and auto, i think there are much less buses in Chennai and Delhi so it shouldn't affect much.

Yep but compare to petrol diesel price mostly people prefer public transport only ;);)

Especially school going kids even college students too :)

This is what happens when you dont hike bus fare and dont maintain buses properly due to that corporation running in loss and not able to give asked salary to the employee.

I must say poor management towards Tamilnadu Transport corporation

Will u assure there will be no strike by political parties if government hike ticket price ??

Bus maintainence is a issue i agreed but how it connect to strike ??

If u give 1L/m also they will protest only for cheap politics especially communist

Totally 43 Union are there 30 union accepted the salary hike only these 13 opposition union in strike

If u announcing strike it must be start 6am but suddenly they announce the strike in evening & communist , dmk driver's stop the buses in route & went off this is The reality if u watch the news channels u came to know

What u'll be do if u are the one of the passenger of the bus means ??

Kovam varuthula

Yep but compare to petrol diesel price mostly people prefer public transport only ;);)

Especially school going kids even college students too :)

Will u assure there will be no strike by political parties if government hike ticket price ??

Bus maintainence is a issue i agreed but how it connect to strike ??

If u give 1L/m also they will protest only for cheap politics especially communist

Totally 43 Union are there 30 union accepted the salary hike only these 13 opposition union in strike

If u announcing strike it must be start 6am but suddenly they announce the strike in evening & communist , dmk driver's stop the buses in route & went off this is The reality if u watch the news channels u came to know

What u'll be do if u are the one of the passenger of the bus means ??

Kovam varuthula
Yes politics will come everywhere Btw I am in support of price hike only

I'm also not supporting drivers fully here

How is the situation in South Tamil nadu.this Saturday I have to travel in bus.Trivandrum to nagercoil,nagercoil-tirunelveli-tiruchendur.

How is the situation in South Tamil nadu.this Saturday I have to travel in bus.Trivandrum to nagercoil,nagercoil-tirunelveli-tiruchendur.

Before Saturday situation will improve to a greater extent but it won't be safer enough until strike completely called off by all unions.

As of today even ruling party unions joining protest and the transport situation even in Chennai is far from normal.

TN Govt requested Railways to operate extra trains and the transport situation is compensated by these extra trains.

Poor should remain poor and should not bark like d** and rich should become more rich that's how modern day politics works in India

I hope the statement will applied below rich persons too ;);):dodgy:

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&s...gQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0_7dlq0GG3-9IUF60-1-mh&cf=1

Btwn union are driven by political party so here politics takes upper hand compare then employee needs ;);)

Btwn total of 43 unions 30 are accepted govt announced price hike only 13 are in strike so those 30 union labour are rich ??

And also is a lie govt not hiked the salary they hiked but not labour want percentage of hike ;);)

As u know opposition will never get happy in our country if u give 200% hike too :wall::wall:

Btwn here bro ur calling Govt employees are poor ?? If so what u call daily wages of our country ??

Calling Govt employees as poor are undigiestble :(:(:dodgy:

U mean ttv group bro ??

Anna Transport Union supporting strike from yesterday at many districts and there is no division among them,get into some of the Depot anywhere in Tamilnadu & see only few buses running now,monday to tuesday morning situation far more better than situation from yesterday evening.

Only Temporary drivers riding from Yesterday evening and could see more private buses inside depots than Govt buses.

Back
Top Bottom