ICC T20 World Cup Australia 2022 - News & Updates | Winner - England

WI home matches not with Sony..
In Presence of Pakistan Territory Sony Pictures Sports Network India have exclusive broadcasting rights partner with West Indies Cricket Board
(I am taking about TEN Sports)

Then If India tour of West Indies happened then how can we predict others...🧐🧐😝

Sony Is Managing Everything When India Touring this Nations Zimbabwe, Ireland & West Indies...
😍😍😍

Andrew McDonald has reaffirmed Australia's faith in Aaron Finch to lead the defending world champions at the T20 World Cup later this year, despite his poor form and technical troubles with the bat.

Deepak Chahar to miss the T20 World Cup due to injury
Harshal Patel/Natrajan/Bumrah/Shami/Umesh/Shardul

This is the best bowling lineup got Australian conditions. We need good fielders, so Surya/Jadeja/Iyer/Pandya(But Pandya should bowl as well) should form in middle order.

Rohit
VK
Kishan/Pant
Iyer
Surya
Jadeja
Shardul/Sunder/Chahal
Harshal
Bumrah
Umesh/Shami
Natrajan

Harshal Patel/Natrajan/Bumrah/Shami/Umesh/Shardul

This is the best bowling lineup got Australian conditions. We need good fielders, so Surya/Jadeja/Iyer/Pandya(But Pandya should bowl as well) should form in middle order.

Rohit
VK
Kishan/Pant
Iyer
Surya
Jadeja
Shardul/Sunder/Chahal
Harshal
Bumrah
Umesh/Shami
Natrajan
No KL Rahul please.

I won't mind Samson/Shahrukh/DK/Hooda as well.

“So, it’s not really going to be easy for Jadeja to come in and take his place and India might settle in with somebody like Axar Patel.”
Good now we will see more sword celebration in upcoming world

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock