ICC T20 World Cup 2024 | News & Updates

The way yashasvi performing and gill identical innings like Kohli till now
Looks like we end up Rohit Kohli opening pair in upcoming t20i wc

If we want to win any world cup in near future.. Change the setup.. Remove Dravid and Co. Play upcoming youngsters.. Give them a free run let them perform at the worldcup. If we win awesome. If we lose no problem move on to next. Rather than being disappointed with old superstars let's give youngsters a chance. Rohit and Kohli should not be playing T20s For Team India. Ajit Agarkar should stamp his authority and select a young squad.

If we want to win any world cup in near future.. Change the setup.. Remove Dravid and Co. Play upcoming youngsters.. Give them a free run let them perform at the worldcup. If we win awesome. If we lose no problem move on to next. Rather than being disappointed with old superstars let's give youngsters a chance. Rohit and Kohli should not be playing T20s For Team India. Ajit Agarkar should stamp his authority and select a young squad.
Reality :- Our Opinion has zero value...

My indian team squad
Vk
Rohit
Sky
Sanju
Hardik
Shivam Dubey/Rinku
Krunal pandya
Yuzi
Nattu
Bumrah
Mohit Sharma

For 15 players squad rest 4 players are
Pant
Ishan
Yashasvi
Gill

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock