ICC T20 World Cup 2024 | News & Updates

Final script already ready by Jay Shah

tLRN9es.jpg

Notably, any team's squad may comprise of 15 players and must be announced by May 1. However, changes can be made till May 25 but any thing after that must be approved by the ICC Technical Committee. Also an announcement on prize money will come in due course.

As per sports tak

Every team will play 2 warm up matches one in west indies one in usa

"I think all roads will lead to Mitch, so just got to get that ticked off in certain areas," said McDonald who – with chair George Bailey and Tony Dodemaide – forms the selection panel that will advise CA of their preferred choice.

"We're happy and comfortable with the way he's been able to operate with that T20 team.

"We think he's the leader for the World Cup, and I think that will just be a matter of due course."

^One of the most luckiest cricketer but worst cricketer in world cricket. The guy is way overrated along with his teammate Green. If not for the Bowlers Australia as a team is pretty mediocre.
Aussies as team actually are luckiest of all cricketing teams.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock