HP Z1 : All-in-one PC

iS THAT ME

Reaction score
HP Z1 All-in-one PC

puBBG.jpg

DCUQK.jpg

GNXZm.jpg

HP is claiming the Z1 to be the world's first all-in-one workstation PC. It comes with a 27-inch LED backlit monitor (2560 x 1440 pixels, built-in speakers, webcam), quad core Intel Xeon processors and Nvidia Quadro graphics.

You can choose between 7,200/10,000 RPM hard drives or SSD for storage while the tool-less chassis allows for easy hardware upgrades.

It is expected to be available in international markets around April this year, starting at US$ 1,899.

Verx expensive (Rs 94,950),cheaper to buy all components seperately.it's as xpensive as a highend laptop.

This looks cute & is extremely handy. Will be very convenient for many...

But i agree with u, if i assemble myself, i'll make double the better pc with half the price :p

For convienience,high end laptops are available at lower prices and one cam buy a all in one Wifi printer and the entire setup will be cheaper than this pc.

A laptop that acts as a workstation PC ?
Which comes with a 27-inch LED backlit monitor (2560 x 1440 pixels) quad core Intel Xeon processors and Nvidia Quadro graphics ?

I feel, a PC is always better than a Laptop...yes, this is too costly, but might fancy sme people who want portability :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock