Seeking Help How to renew my Apple TV OTT subscription?

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
I was using Apple TV OTT App in my fire tv stick @99/- pm, about two years ago and did not renew my subscription then. Now I want to renew my subscription but not able to do it. I do not have any apple device. I visited their support page and came to know that android users have to add their payment information in Apple Music App in Play Store. I downloaded the app and tried to add my debit/credit card, but it says "the card is not acceptable for your Apple Id". I tried ICICI and SBI credit cards as well as their debit cards, but of no use.

Is there any specific Bank cards they accept. Or is there any wallet available?

Please guide me

I was using Apple TV OTT App in my fire tv stick @99/- pm, about two years ago and did not renew my subscription then. Now I want to renew my subscription but not able to do it. I do not have any apple device. I visited their support page and came to know that android users have to add their payment information in Apple Music App in Play Store. I downloaded the app and tried to add my debit/credit card, but it says "the card is not acceptable for your Apple Id". I tried ICICI and SBI credit cards as well as their debit cards, but of no use.

Is there any specific Bank cards they accept. Or is there any wallet available?

Please guide me
Me too struggled a lot but couldn't get...
Finally found and got in Subspace..
Go there and buy apple subscription ..i think it's available for rs 17/- pm..i have subscribed 1 year ago and continued every month...still running fine..
Somewhere i had posted here itself on that info ..

Me too struggled a lot but couldn't get...
Finally found and got in Subspace..
Go there and buy apple subscription ..i think it's available for rs 17/- pm..i have subscribed 1 year ago and continued every month...still running fine..
Somewhere i had posted here itself on that info ..
Myself also bought on subspace and still continuing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock