Seeking Help How to remove Google account from dual app in MIUI?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 13,498

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey,
Im using POCOF1 and I'm having issue in removing Google account sync with the dual apps. Could you guys please help me out to remove it. And please remember I'm talking about dual app not normal circumstances.

I've done every possible way but nothing is working!

Go to the Settings of your phone and search for dual apps..Inside the dual apps,you will see again a settings option on the top of the right side..click that option and you will find delete dual apps option,press it and your phone will reboot..Once the phone restarts,you will find that google accounts with the dual apps are gone..😊..Do reply..if u have done it

Go to the Settings of your phone and search for dual apps..Inside the dual apps,you will see again a settings option on the top of the right side..click that option and you will find delete dual apps option,press it and your phone will reboot..Once the phone restarts,you will find that google accounts with the dual apps are gone..😊..Do reply..if u have done it
Don't you think that all my dual app login account will also go by this process?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock