How to remove Net Banking's Bank List name from play store??

D. J. Das.

Reaction score
Today I mistakenly added Axis Bank name on my Play Store Net Banking option. Even, already my own Bank List available on the list. Now, I want to remove Axis Bank name. What's the process to remove the name?? Pls help.

You can add multiple bank also. So go ahead select your bank.

But netbanking isn't working for me, showing some error. Tell me what you get

602f21faa6674d675b99d7347bf68703.jpg

https://support.google.com/payments/answer/6220309?hl=en

This is exactly what you want to do.

I actually posted wrong link. Now corrected.

Sarkar said:
You can add multiple bank also. So go ahead select your bank.

But netbanking isn't working for me, showing some error. Tell me what you get

Net Banking working for me.
I want to keep my own Bank list name. Another one, I want to remove. Any process to remove it?? ??

Sarkar said:
Bapun bro, any solution to the above error?
Remove extra google account and keep your payment google account signed in. Try to purchase then. It should work.

It is a google server end problem and they yet to find a workaround it looks like!

Bapun Raz said:
https://support.google.com/payments/answer/6220309?hl=en

This is exactly what you want to do.
Bapun bro, there is no remove options available. Also my current methods are also not showing.

Das bro, go to play store > accounts > and the follow the link. It will open in the browser and there you will find the link.
Sorry for not providing screenshots as now i only have one account linked. Earlier, i had two and then i deleted one account myself. And moreover due to security reasons, screenshots are disabled on that window.
Hope this helps..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock