how to extend 2 month extra ?

aruntrs5

Reaction score
i paid 12 months silver plan( double data or pay 12 months get 14 months or bluethooth speakr)

i received 6 200 gb vouchr & one multiple voucher!

i didnt find how to increase 12 month into 14 month in tha voucher section? anybody subscribed 12 month into 14 month?

i paid 12 months silver plan( double data or pay 12 months get 14 months or bluethooth speakr)

i received 6 200 gb vouchr & one multiple voucher!

i didnt find how to increase 12 month into 14 month in tha voucher section? anybody subscribed 12 month into 14 month?

It is very simple.

1) Let us first learn about the 6 vouchers. Whenever you exhaust your existing 200GB for one month (30 days), you can redeem one of the six 200GB vouchers to topup your data for the remainder of the days left in that 30 day period. But remember -- for annual plans, I believe these vouchers could be used for only the first 6 months. Meaning, during the first 6 months, for every month (30 days), you will have [base plan's 200GB + Extra 200GB redeemed from one of the 6 vouchers]. For the remaining 6 months (or 8 months, if you choose the EXTRA 2 MONTHS VALIDITY offer for Annual Plans WELCOME OFFER), you will only have the base plan's 200GB for every 30 days.

2) Now, coming to your main question: Increasing validity from 12 to 14 months (EXTRA 2 MONTHS VALIDITY offer).

The answer, is to simply REDEEM the MULTIPURPOSE VOUCHER. When you redeem this voucher, you will be displayed the 3 options for the WELCOME OFFER in the REVIEW PAGE:

a) BLUETOOTH SPEAKER

or

b) DOUBLE DATA (in the form of 12 vouchers for 200GB each, totalling 2400GB)

or

c) EXTRA 2 MONTHS VALIDITY (in the form of vouchers, worth 200GB base data every month, where one month = 30 days)

Lastly, we don't have to worry before we click the REDEEM button/option for our existing vouchers. It will first take us to a REVIEW PAGE, where details will be presented on what that voucher offers. The voucher will get redeemed ONLY AFTER we click the CONFIRM button in the REVIEW PAGE. We can always CANCEL and come back from this page.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock