How to check BSNL FTTH usage in selfcare portal?

Digital Mastermind

Contributor
Reaction score
How to check FTTH usage in BSNL selfcare app ?

I downloaded and linked my FTTH account in the app, but only Pay Bills, Recharge and Complaints options are available?

I logged into the new selfcare portal...

Here are some images

Screenshot-2024-08-22-152828.png

Screenshot-2024-08-22-153123.png

Screenshot-2024-08-22-153533.png

Some queries:

1. The plan i am on is different as shown in image 1, but the explore packs doesnt show the pack i am subscribed to. Is it some special Combo pack? (image 3)

2. Image 2 shows the usage, however i am not getting what it means ?

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you took the connection?

1. The plan i am on is different as shown in image 1, but the explore packs doesnt show the pack i am subscribed to. Is it some special Combo pack? (image 3)

2. Image 2 shows the usage, however i am not getting what it means ?

1. The pack prices has been revised. They haven't updated the explore packs section. What you see on the image 1 is correct.

2. Are you on business plan? 999999 GB is your plan FUP. And that is equal to 976.56TB. That is what shown there.

1. The pack prices has been revised. They haven't updated the explore packs section. What you see on the image 1 is correct.

2. Are you on business plan? 999999 GB is your plan FUP. And that is equal to 976.56TB. That is what shown there.
Point 1, is what I also thought. The plans on their selfcare portal is old and not updated. The 40 mbps is now 60 mbps.

Point 2, I am not on any business plan, and back then it was 3.3 TB FUP. Now it's showing 976 TB FUP that's basically unlimited. That's the confusion.

Can u pls check what it's showing for you in your account, as you said you are also on the same plan.

Point 1, is what I also thought. The plans on their selfcare portal is old and not updated. The 40 mbps is now 60 mbps.

Point 2, I am not on any business plan, and back then it was 3.3 TB FUP. Now it's showing 976 TB FUP that's basically unlimited. That's the confusion.

Can u pls check what it's showing for you in your account, as you said you are also on the same plan.
I checked long back. It shows the same 976.56TB but I am on business plan. Hence I thought they were giving unlimited data for business plans.

Back
Top Bottom