BSNL working on a new selfcare portal (2024) that is available on select regions for now

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 2,364
Login option added on BSNL new selfcare web portal.

8VegqSN.png
It was already available. But it's visible on actual PC only.

It is not visible on mobile Chrome Desktop site mode.

It was already available. But it's visible on actual PC only.

It is not visible on mobile Chrome Desktop site mode.
No, it was not available earlier on the website. I tried to raise a complaint on their new site day before yesterday and it was not available then. Today I noticed this and thought of updating here. Unable to login though as OTP's are delayed!

Yes, it is still not available on mobile Chrome desktop site though!

Last edited:
No it was not available earlier. I tried to raise a complaint on their new site day before yesterday and it was not available then. Today I noticed this and thought of updating here.
FYI, I captured a screenshot on 14 July on my PC which had the login button, that was ten days ago. I don't know if it was removed in between. I didn't shared here thinking it wasn't required to be posted separately.

This is the screenshot:

RnUiJka.jpeg

@mmadhankumar bro had even shared logged in screenshots of the portal with me on 15 July (the next day) since he belong to a circle where the new portal login is accessible.

@mmadhankumar bro had even shared logged in screenshots of the portal with me on 15 July (the next day) since he belong to a circle where the new portal login is accessible.

Yes the login is still working but it works only on desktops. The login button doesn't show up even when using desktop mode on mobiles. I have also downloaded their new mobile app BSNL eCare and was able to login to that as well with the same credentials. The new portal and the app is much better than the previous portal and app.

However the only problem which still persists is the inability to downgrade the plan. We still need to visit the exchange for that. 😒

However the only problem which still persists is the inability to downgrade the plan. We still need to visit the exchange for that. 😒
Anna, Lco also able to change plan, I had contacted my lco change plan,they told it's possible from our side, but from Rs.500 plan onwards for 10% discount, btw without using data,I had paid monthly charge Rs.650 for 3 ip camera only, it's consume less than 1 gb for month😅

More states have been migrated to the new portal now.

The updated note says:
Please note that currently this web application is live for Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states only. We would be serving other regions shortly.

vYhatfs.png

Back
Top Bottom