Discussion How are you spending your time during Lock Down Period?

I think we have to use our beard trimmer for our hair also ... First trim with Scissor and then fine trim with trimmer.
Better suggestion. Follow the Omar Abdullah formula. Don't mess up your hair. Wait until lockdown is over. Or start plucking your hair one by one. If you collect enough. You can exchange hair for utensils. 😂

I am thinking about something interesting. If barber sells our hair to someone. If the person commits a murder and puts our hair in the crime scene to frame us as murderer. What can we do?

I am thinking about something interesting. If barber sells our hair to someone. If the person commits a murder and puts our hair in the crime scene to frame us as murderer. What can we do?

Go hide in an Himalayan cave until people (read police) forget the incident.

Jokes apart, do you really think it's hard to prove our innocence which is indeed the truth. Satyamev Jayate.

You must have a strong alibi that at that time you were at different place . Your family your cell phone tower location can give the proof.

You must have a strong alibi that at that time you were at different place . Your family your cell phone tower location can give the proof.
Thinking about joining TikTok and becoming active on Instagram posting every five minutes of my life. So that I could be avoided being framed a murderer.
Go hide in an Himalayan cave until people (read police) forget the incident.

Jokes apart, do you really think it's hard to prove our innocence which is indeed the truth. Satyamev Jayate.
I was thinking UK. It's safe heaven for accused Indian criminals.

Yes, I think it would be difficult. As my DNA would be at crime scene.

I work for banking sector and lockdown has brought really rough and tough time for us, working extended hours to ensure markets are on, liquidity is available and help is available to most needy, SME and other business.

Though working from home, so far we have not faced any issue. No early morning rush to beat the traffic, getting more time to manage the work and family.

Kids are having online classes so they also got engaged otherwise they were on TV for whole day.

One thing to mention about local grocery stores, they have been blessings in this tough time, decided not to buy online groceries in future, they are going to be first preference and will buy only things which are not available with them.

Last edited:
How are you guys plan to cut your hairs?? Or started growing?
I plan to grow :giggle:
I used trimmer at point 4 to cut side hairs and point 7 for overhead hairs, it was good. I can now manage another 1 month without visiting any saloon or may again try trimmer.

I have even cut my kids hair and they are loving the new hairstyle, they're like why we need to visit the saloon if you can cut our hairs. :)

For those living in Green Zones. How did you enjoy your freedom today?
m4VWFEB.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock