Discussion what are the changes do you want to see in Society post Lock Down Period

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
we have to acknowledge the fact that like other Viruses we have to Live with the Covid-19 Virus. we can't expect lifelong Lockdown to get the virus eliminated from the society. in this regards what are the changes do you want to see in lifestyle of people post lock down .
it's obvious that we are bound to see changes in daily life of common people, in school, collage , In office everywhere.
let use this forum to jot down all of those ideas...
like I Can expect Mask, Gloves going to part and parcel of our life. there will be mandatory rule to use this when you stepped out of your home.

Become OCD and germophobe like me. If everybody already had done same. We wouldn't go through an awful pandemic. It's not a big deal to carry a bottle of handsantizer everywhere. Dettol and savlon also makes portable handwashes. And start eating veg. If we eat veg we are less likely to get weird unknown diseases.

Apart from changes which are strictly imposed by the governments like masks I don't see 90% of the people making any other change unless there is an increase in virus virulence and people are dying in the range of lakh per day.

I'd though like to see Population control measures being initiated and implemented - the more the deforestation to accommodate the people, the more people are coming in contact with the wild. Its appalling to see families having 5-6 children each being reported multiple times during this lock-down. Even the recent example of gas leak - The factory was there since 1960 and now its swamped with houses.

If everyone is saying world is healing, air is better, ozone holes are closing, etc. clearly the world has more people than it can handle and efforts need to start to reduce the population over time.

Last edited:
Do u think guys people will use public Transport as usual ? I think people will still get worry to board in a crowded Train or bus..
I think using of public transport will reduce and who can afford will definitely go for private/app Cab

No night shift for IT .. only day shift 9 to 6 .. wearing a mask & gloves compulsory like dress we wearing while go outside .. social distance (not possible in our country) atleast we try to take .. more subsidy from government .. price drop .. weekly two days off for all private & government office except police & hospital

Do u think guys people will use public Transport as usual ? I think people will still get worry to board in a crowded Train or bus
Mask is the only lifesaver we have now
I think using of public transport will reduce and who can afford will definitely go for private/app Cab
Do u think private cab safe I don't think so

Last edited:
Do u think private cab also safe I don't think so
Private cab is atleast I think safe than the train in sub urban area where we barely get a chance to stand properly
Atleast we know there will be only me or my family colleague /family are the co passenger and we know how much immune or vulnerable to virus they are.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock