Discussion How are you spending your time during Lock Down Period?

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
As we all know , Mr. PM has already announced country wise lock down full 14th april midnight . Now we got unwanted holiday which we never dreamt. so in which way you are spending your time when you are locked down.
Social networking , DDF , consuming OTT , streaming Youtube what else ?
Let discuss and kill some time.
Last but not least , Be safe and strictly follow rules.

Spend Quality Time With Family. My Eleder Sister Who Never Cooked, She Started Cooking, So Sometime Need to eat Very Bad Taste Food😭😭😭.But Sadly We Cant Escape As of Now. Playing Ludo Games With Family. Reading TinTin Comic Books. Other Times Followimg Social Networking Sites. Watching Hotstar,Prime Video,Hoichoi,Alt Balaji.

Thank you Optimise bro. I took permission from team to create this thread. But couldn't frame any sentence to creat this.

Meanwhile I have hours worth of OTT content and movies to finish. And take surveys on BuzzFeed.

I normally go for my daily exercise routine inside our society compound around 6 am.. I went again today around 5am when no one was up..bought little fresh vegetables (expensive :confused:) Now working and browsing net:p

I m very busy from past few weaks coz we have bought new house which is not totally ready so,we are completing pending work which i ve' not revealed yet in DDF.
Meanwhile,i will watch lots of TV ,browse Net,listen songs,i like drawing will make sketches,missing IPL alot :verysad2:only option is highlights of old IPL matches.

Im a nursing officer so no holidays for me. This time is really tough for us. We are unable to go home because all local train and auto are stopped. We are living in the hospital now. Its very hard to spend all day night here in hospital ☹️☹️. Hope everything will be normal soon.

My plan is to watch whole Star wars series. All the movies and Tv series of the Franchise. Meanwhile as usual missing my Gym a lot. So doing some workout in my home with two 5 kg bars. And That's all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock